- I am thankful for God’s grace and mercy in my life. I love this quote by Spurgeon and try to remind myself of this truth daily, “If Christ is not all to you he is nothing to you. He will never go into partnership as a part Saviour of men. If he be something he must be everything, and if he be not everything he is nothing to you. “
- I Love to travel — Give me a ticket and I’d pretty much hop on any plane. I’m ready for the adventure!
- Books are some of my oldest and dearest friends.
- I am a coffee snob and addict.
- I love green tea with honey or agave nectar.
- I love to people watch.
- I laugh. A LOT.
- I have some pretty awesome friends.
- I like to have a plan and be organized, but I like some occasional spontaneity.
- How could I forget? I LOVE to eat good food. I will travel for delicious meals.
- I’m a Tarheel born and bred. Go HEELS!
- Currently I am working in Liberia with Samaritan’s Purse as an intern. You’ll find lots of updates and stories here on the blog about my time there.
I absolutely LOVE this song and feel like it sums a lot up — All I have is Christ
I once was lost in darkest night
Yet thought I knew the way
The sin that promised joy and life
Had led me to the grave
I had no hope that You would own
A rebel to Your will
And if You had not loved me first
I would refuse You still
But as I ran my hell-bound race
Indifferent to the cost
You looked upon my helpless state
And led me to the cross
And I beheld God’s love displayed
You suffered in my place
You bore the wrath reserved for me
Now all I know is grace
Hallelujah! All I have is Christ
Hallelujah! Jesus is my life
Now, Lord, I would be Yours alone
And live so all might see
The strength to follow Your commands
Could never come from me
Oh Father, use my ransomed life
In any way You choose
And let my song forever be
My only boast is You
© 2008 Sovereign Grace Praise (BMI), by Jordan Kauflin